- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound lean seasoned ground turkey or turkey sausage
- 2 containers BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Chicken & Roasted Garlic Tortelloni (20 oz.)
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or red wine
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
HEAT oil in large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey; cook, stirring to break apart, for 5 minutes or until browned. Drain any excess fat.
STIR in marinara sauce, pasta, water and wine. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover; cook for 9 to 11 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in spinach. Serve with cheese.