No-Bake Ravioli Caprese Lasagna
- 2 medium vine-ripened firm tomatoes
- 1 large yellow summer squash, ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Kosher or sea salt for seasoning
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Spinach & Artichoke Ravioli (9 oz.)
- 8 very thin slices fresh mozzarella cheese (about 2 1/8 ounces total)
- 8 teaspoons BUITONI Refrigerated Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- 4 tablespoons (1 ounce)crumbled goat cheese
- 4 teaspoons toasted pine nuts
PREHEAT grill (or grill pan).
BRUSH tomato and squash slices with oil; season with salt. Grill on each side for about 2 minutes or until warm and grill marks start to appear. Transfer to plate. Cut each squash slice in half; set aside.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain.
PLACE three ravioli on each of four plates; top with a slice of tomato and a slice of cheese. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon pesto; top with 2 pieces of squash, a slice of tomato and a slice of cheese. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon pesto. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon goat cheese and 1 teaspoon pine nuts. Drizzle with a little oil, if desired. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.