- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (20 oz.)
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons capers
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Place in a large serving bowl.
HEAT a large skillet over medium heat. Place chicken, oil, paprika and cumin in a large bowl; mix to combine. Add chicken to preheated skillet; cook for 5 minutes. Turn over; cook for 5 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Add lemon juice, lemon slices and capers; cook for 2 minutes. Pour sauce over pasta. Serve sprinkled with chopped parsley, if desired.