- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (20 oz.)
- 2 cups grapes
- 1 cup (4 ounces)crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup bottled Italian vinaigrette dressing
- 3/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced salami
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced basil
COMBINE prepared pasta, grapes, cheese, dressing, peppers, salami and basil in medium bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Tip: To save time, use jarred, roasted red peppers.
Cook’s Tip: Make this recipe lighter by substituting with reduced fat feta cheese and fat free Italian vinaigrette dressing.