- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine (9 oz.)fe
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
COMBINE oil, garlic and Italian seasoning in large bowl. Add chicken; turn to coat. Marinate in refrigerator for 15 to 30 minutes. Remove chicken from marinade and place in prepared dish. Discard marinade.
BAKE for 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Serve chicken over pasta.