- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 1/2 cups (8 ounces)sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 can (14.5 ounces)diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.)
HEAT 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; brown on both sides. Remove from skillet.
HEAT remaining tablespoon oil in skillet. Add mushrooms, zucchini, carrot, onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes or until vegetables are browned. Stir in tomatoes and juice, capers, oregano, salt and pepper. Return chicken to skillet; spoon sauce over chicken. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Cook for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
WHILE chicken is cooking in sauce, prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain; layer on serving platter. Remove chicken from sauce and slice. Spoon sauce over pasta and layer chicken slices over top.