- 1 pound small zucchini, mix of green and yellow
- 1 baby eggplant
- 2 cups mini heirloom or cherry tomatoes
- 2 to 4 cloves garlic
- 3 to 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.)
- 1/4 cup torn fresh basil leaves
- 2 to 3 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- Fresh oregano leaves for garnish
PREHEAT grill or grill pan.
TOSS zucchini, eggplant, tomatoes and garlic with oil, then season with salt and pepper and add to grill or grill pan.
GRILL vegetables and garlic to desired tenderness.
MEANWHILE, prepare pasta according to package directions, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water. Place pasta back in saucepan. Add vegetables to pan along with reserved water; toss gently to coat. Heat over medium heat to warm through. Add basil; toss gently. Top with cheese. Garnish with oregano.