- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Spinach & Artichoke Ravioli (9 oz.)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 can (14 ounces)quartered artichoke hearts
- 10 ounces fresh shrimp
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 to 1 teaspooncrushed red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain.
HEAT grill pan over medium-high heat. Spray with nonstick cooking spray. Add artichoke hearts; cook for about 1 minute on all sides or until grill marks appear. Remove from pan. Add shrimp to grill pan, adding more spray if necessary. Cook for about 2 minutes per side or until no longer pink.
HEAT olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and crushed red pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, for about 1 minute. Add artichokes, shrimp, lemon juice and pasta. Toss gently to coat. Serve with cheese and additional crushed red pepper, if desired.