- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (20 oz.)
- 1 jar (12 ounces)marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 cups heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups sliced and quartered cucumber
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Drain; rinse in cold water. Transfer to a large bowl. Add artichokes, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, cheese, olives and oregano.
WHISK olive oil into reserved artichoke marinade (about 3/4 cup); pour over pasta mixture. Toss to coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate.
TOSS again just before serving.