- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Parmesan & Black Pepper Ravioli (9 oz.)
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce (15 oz.)
- Crumbled feta cheese (optional)
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving ¼ cup cooking water.
HEAT oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add spinach and lemon peel; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until just wilted. Remove from heat. Stir in alfredo sauce; add 1 to 2 tablespoons reserved cooking water, if needed. Gently mix in pasta. Serve topped with cheese.