- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.)
- 6 raw, large shrimp
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- 1/2 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
HEAT large skillet over medium-high heat; cook shrimp, oil and garlic, stirring frequently, until shrimp turn pink. Remove from heat.
TOSS pasta with pesto. Add sun-dried tomatoes and basil; toss well. Top with shrimp and cheese.
NOTE: Try substituting BUITONI Refrigerated Whole Wheat Three Cheese Tortellini.