- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.)
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoonextra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 long fresh Italian red chili
- 2 to 3large cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon peel
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 1/2 cup coarse fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving 1 cup cooking water.
HEAT 3 tablespoons oil and butter in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook until butter has melted. Add chili, garlic and lemon peel; cook for 1 minute or until garlic is fragrant. Remove from heat.
ADD pasta, reserved water, salt, pepper and cheese to skillet; toss to coat. Transfer pasta to large serving bowl.
HEAT remaining 1 teaspoon oil in same skillet over medium-high heat. Add breadcrumbs; cook, stirring occasionally, for a couple minutes or until toasted. Remove from heat; stir in parsley. Sprinkle over pasta. Top with additional cheese and lemon peel, if desired.