Fettuccine with Peas, Leeks and Thyme
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine (9 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh leek
- 1/3 cup frozen peas
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 thyme sprigs
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
PREPARE pasta according to package directions, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water. While pasta is cooking, prepare leek mixture.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add leek; cook, stirring frequently, until softened and golden. Stir in peas; cook for 1 minute or until heated through. Season with salt and pepper.
ADD reserved pasta cooking water, thyme leaves and cheese; stir in gently. Toss pasta with leek mixture. Season with salt and pepper.