- 2 1/2 cups dried whole-wheat or regular penne pasta
- 12 ounces lean ground beef
- 2 containers BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 2 cups frozen Italian-style vegetables
- 1/3 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces)shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COOK beef in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain. Stir in pasta, sauce, vegetables and half of Parmesan cheese. Spoon into ungreased 12 x 7 1/2-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese.
BAKE for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture is heated through.