- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Chicken & Roasted Garlic Tortelloni (20 oz.)
- 2 large ears cooked corn
- 1 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds or pine nuts
- 2 cloves small cloves garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- Ground black pepper
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving ½ to 1 cup cooking water.
PLACE corn, basil, almonds, garlic and salt in food processor; cover. Process until chopped. With machine running, add oil and 2 tablespoons water. Stir in cheese.
COMBINE pasta, ½ cup reserved water and corn mixture in large bowl; toss to coat. Add more cooking water if thinner consistency is desired. Season with pepper. Top with additional cheese, almonds and basil leaves, if desired.