Chicken in Creamy Tomato Sauce With Linguine
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil or vegetable oil
- 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 containers BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 0 BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 0 Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; season with salt and ground black pepper. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet.
POUR sauce into same skillet; cook until heated through (do not boil). Add chicken and cream; stir well. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
TOSS with pasta. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley.
Cook’s Tip: Make this recipe lighter by substituting with NESTLÉ CARNATION Evaporated Fat Free Milk.