- 8 large eggs
- 1/2 cup stale bread pieces
- 1/2 cup lowfat 2% milk
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
PREHEAT oven to 325° F.
WHISK eggs in a large bowl. Add bread and milk, stirring until moistened. Stir in chicken, zucchini, ricotta cheese, pesto and salt.
HEAT oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook, without stirring, for 5 minutes or until bottom is set. Cover skillet handle with foil if it is not all metal. Place skillet in oven and bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until center is set when skillet is jiggled.
REMOVE from oven; let stand for about 5 minutes before cutting into wedges to serve. Top with a small dollop of additional pesto and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.