- 4 cups (32 fluid ounces)reduced-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.)
- 1/2 pound (51/60 count)small cooked shrimp
- 1 cup loose-pack frozen petite peas
COMBINE broth, sauce, wine and pepper in large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add pasta; reduce heat to medium. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
ADD shrimp and peas; cook for an additional 1 minute. Serve immediately.