Cheese Ravioli, Marinara Sauce and Fresh Asparagus
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil (optional)
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli (9 oz.)
- 1 pound fresh asparagus
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
HEAT sauce according to package directions. Stir in basil.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. During last 3 minutes of cooking time, add asparagus and bell pepper and cook until vegetables are crisp-tender; drain.
ADD sauce to pasta and vegetables; gently toss. Serve immediately with cheese.