- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine (9 oz.)
- 1/2 pound medium shrimp
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Cajun spice mix
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce (15 oz.)
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- Chopped fresh oregano (optional)
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving ¼ cup of cooking water.
PREHEAT an outdoor grill or grill pan over medium heat.
PLACE shrimp, oil and Cajun spice in a medium bowl; mix until thoroughly combined. Grill shrimp on grill for about 2 minutes per side or until opaque.
COMBINE pasta, Alfredo sauce and 2 tablespoons reserved cooking water in a large serving bowl. Top with grilled shrimp. Sprinkle with cheese and oregano.