Brown Buttered Salmon with Four Cheese Ravioli
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli (20 oz.)
- 2 cups chopped asparagus
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 ounces boneless, skinless salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
PREPARE pasta according to package directions, adding asparagus during last minute of cooking. Drain.
MELT butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add salmon; cook for about 5 minutes or until browned on one side. Turn over; cook until cooked through and fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove from heat; break salmon into chunks with a fork. Add pasta, asparagus and dill; stir to combine. Serve topped with cheese.