- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Parmesan & Black Pepper Ravioli (9 oz.)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 5 cups/handfulsbaby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock
- 2 cups ofwhite beans
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 2 teaspoons capers
Preheat oven to 450 F. Cut cauliflower into florets. Toss in 1 teaspoon olive oil with salt and pepper and roast on sheet pan for 20 minutes or until browned. During the last five minutes of cook time, stir in 1 teaspoon minced garlic. Broil if desired (but ensure not to burn garlic).
Make ravioli to package directions. Drain when done. In a large sauté pan, heat 1 teaspoon butter with remaining teaspoon of minced garlic for two minutes until fragrant. Add spinach and vegetable stock. Cover pan for 1 minute to steam. Stir and add white beans, ravioli and cauliflower bits. Toss to coat evenly. Top with lemon zest, parsley and capers.