- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine (9 oz.)
- 1 extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 cups sliced cremini mushrooms
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
HEAT oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently to break up meat, for 3 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove beef from skillet with a slotted spoon; set aside.
REDUCE heat to medium. Add onion and garlic to skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes. Add wine; cook for 2 minutes, stirring to scrape up any brown bits.
RETURN beef to skillet. Add yogurt; stir to combine. Serve over cooked pasta. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley.