- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 to 3 teaspoonssoy sauce
- 5 cups fresh small broccoli florets and stem pieces
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound beef sirloin
- 1 can (8 ounces)sliced bamboo shoots
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine (9 oz.)
COMBINE broth, cornstarch and soy sauce in a small bowl.
PLACE broccoli in a large skillet with water. Cover; cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from skillet. Wipe out skillet.
HEAT oil in same skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 6 minutes or until browned on all sides. Stir cornstarch mixture; add to skillet. Return broccoli to skillet. Add bamboo shoots and ginger; cook until sauce boils and thickens.
WHILE sauce is cooking, prepare pasta according to package directions. Arrange on a serving platter; spoon beef mixture over the top.