Asparagus Three Cheese Ravioli with Lemon & Basil
- 1/4 cup good quality extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice and grated peel from 2 lemons
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Asparagus Ravioli (18 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh basil leaves
- Ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
COMBINE oil, lemon juice, lemon peel, garlic and salt in small bowl; whisk to combine.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions, reserving ½ cup cooking water. Return pasta to saucepan. Add butter, reserved cooking water and olive oil mixture; toss gently to coat. Add basil; toss gently. Season with pepper. Sprinkle with cheese. Garnish with additional basil. Serve immediately.