- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Asparagus Ravioli (18 oz.)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup panko Italian style breadcrumbs
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup torn fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup torn fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup torn fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
PREPARE pasta according to package directions, omitting oil; drain and place in serving bowl.
MELT butter in small skillet over medium-high heat; add garlic and breadcrumbs. Cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes or until breadcrumbs are golden.
ADD spinach, mint, basil, parsley and oil to pasta; toss gently to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Top with breadcrumbs.