Asparagus Ravioli with Pancetta and Pine Nuts
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Asparagus Ravioli (18 oz.)
- 2 cups 2-inch asparagus tip pieces
- 2 to 4 ouncesdiced pancetta (about 1/2 to 1 cup)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup good quality extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
PREPARE pasta according to package directions, adding asparagus during last 3 minutes of cooking time. Drain and place in large serving bowl.
HEAT large skillet over medium-high heat; add pancetta. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp. Add garlic; cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add to pasta.
COMBINE lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper in small bowl; drizzle over pasta. Toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese and pine nuts.