- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Chicken & Roasted Garlic Tortelloni (20 oz.)
- 1/2 to 3/4 cupBUITONI Refrigerated Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- 1/4 cup julienne-cut sun-dried tomatoes
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 3 to 4 cupsbaby and/or micro arugula
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces)crumbled goat cheese
- Toasted pine nuts (optional)
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking water.
PLACE pasta and reserved water in large bowl; add pesto and tomatoes. Toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Add arugula and cheese; toss gently. Top with pine nuts.
Cook’s Tip: 2 packages (9 ounces each) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini can be used in place of Chicken & Roasted Garlic Tortelloni.