- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 (12 ounces)smoked andouille chicken sausage links
- 1 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Parmesan & Black Pepper Ravioli (9 oz.)
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
HEAT 1 tablespoon reserved sun-dried tomato oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Increase heat to medium-high. Stir in sausage and bell pepper; cook for 8 minutes. Add sun-dried tomatoes; heat through.
WHILE sauce is cooking, prepare pasta according to package directions. Carefully stir pasta into sauce in skillet. Serve sprinkled with cheese.