Aegean Skillet Chicken
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast tenders
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine (9 oz.)
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce)crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes or until no longer pink. Add wine; cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 6 minutes or until most of the liquid has cooked off. Add tomatoes, pesto and lemon juice; cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 to 2 minutes or until tomatoes are tender.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
SERVE pasta topped with chicken mixture; sprinkle with cheese and pine nuts.